Friday, September 19, 2008

Donald Trump on Biden's plagiarism

Newsbusters captured an interesting exchange between Donald Trump and Wolf Blitzer on the Biden plagiarism in law school:

BLITZER: What do you think of his (Obama's) decision to pick Joe Biden as his running mate?

TRUMP: I really don't know Senator Biden but I know one thing. He's run a number of times for president. He's gotten less than 1 percent of the vote each time. And that's a pretty tough thing. You know, he's also been involved in pretty big controversy like plagiarism in college and various other things. That's a pretty big statement. So perhaps you change over a period of time. But when you plagiarize, that's a very bad statement. That hasn't been brought up yet, but I'm sure at some point it will. I'm sure that Sarah Palin will bring it up in a debate or somebody's going to bring it up.


See also

http://ipbiz.blogspot.com/2008/09/philip-walker-gets-it-wrong-on-bidens.html

**Blitzer claimed no knowledge of Biden's plagiarism -->

TRUMP: No, I'm talking about when he was a college student as I understand it, and this was a big issue originally but he supposedly plagiarized as a college student. That's a pretty serious charge.

BLITZER:I don't remember that. We'll check it out. But maybe you obviously have a better memory about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home