Monday, April 05, 2021

New Jersey seniors to Governor Murphy: [you're] killing me softly with your song

From the lyrics of the song popularized by Roberta Flack:

Killing me softly with his song Killing me softly with his song

I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd

I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on

And then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there.


Recent CDC data places New Jersey in the "bottom ten" for doses per 100,000 of people over 65 years of age, with a number of 120,150. [South Dakota is in the "top ten" with 154,862 and Connecticut has 154,224}:






This bad number is on top of the "nursing home" issue faced by Governors Murphy and Cuomo. See The nursing home issue in New Jersey's high Covid death per capita number . If one wants to get an idea why New Jersey was number one in the nation in Covid infections per capita for parts of March 2021 (with Ro ranging from 1.08 to 1.10), take a look at "who" is not getting vaccinated (the vulnerable people).







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home