Thursday, January 31, 2019

A patent dispute story with a happy ending

See the story at KXnet titled After patent dispute, North Dakotan inventor makes name for herself

Relevant text:


"I call the company that called Amazon to shut me down and I was like hey this is who I am, this is my story I am a mom, I am a photographer, I am a wife, I am an entrepreneur, this is what I believe in, can you help me here?"

Little did Elliott know the company she thought ruined her would actually end up offering her a partnership. Black Rapids is the company that contacted Amazon in the first place.

It is one of the worlds most trusted camera strap companies and after hearing Elliot's story--- the owner decided he wanted to be a part of her story. She told me after teaming up, their first launch went better than she expected.



Separately, see the story on Apeel
THE AMPHIPHILIC LIQUID COATING THAT KEEPS YOUR AVOCADOS FRESH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home