Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Hey everybody - this is barack."

Barack Obama showed one thing an incumbent Democrat can do during the week of the Republican National Convention. See All of Barack Obama's Reddit Ask Me Anything Answers

One query to Barack started: I am recent law school graduate. Despite graduating from a top school, I find myself unemployed with a large student loan debt burden.

As to startups, Barack noted And we will be implementing the Jobs Act bill that I signed that will make it easier for startups to access crowd-funding and reduce their tax burden at the start-up stage.

No intellectual property per se, but as to "composition of matter" claims:

What's the recipe for the White House's beer?

Obama: It will be out soon! I can tell from first hand experience, it is tasty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home