Monday, March 15, 2010

More in the i4i/Microsoft case on Word

A CAFC order on 10 March 2010 includes the text:

(1) Microsoft’s Motion for Leave to File a Reply in Support of Combined Petition
for Panel Rehearing and Rehearing En Banc is granted.

(2) Microsoft’s Petition for Panel Rehearing is granted for the limited purpose of
revising portions of the discussion of willfulness.


A revised opinion in i4i Ltd. v. Microsoft Corp., 589 F.3d 1246 (Fed. Cir. 2009) accompanied
the order.

See also

Microsoft smoked at CAFC in i4i/Word case

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

There are a lot of features in MS Word. And yesterday one of theirs was surprised me,because of something happened with my doc file. And as far as I understood the file was damaged. I was very disappointed. But I unexpectedly discovered in the Internet - docx fix for windows 2003. It helped me for seconds and free of charge as far as I remembered. I was glad this tool.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home