Saturday, January 28, 2006

DNJ denies preliminary injunction against Teva in ALLEGRA/fexofenadine case

On January 27, 2006, Teva said a New Jersey District Court denied a motion for a preliminary injunction brought by Allegra sponsors Sanofi-Aventis Pharmaceuticals and Albany Molecular Research Inc in the Hatch-Waxman case concerning ALLEGRA / fexofenadine.

Barr and Teva have already racked up other victories in the dispute, including the grant of a summary judgment of non-infringement with respect to three patents and a summary judgment of invalidity on an additional patent in the case April 2005.



[IPBiz post 1188]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Anne Gallagher and i would like to show you my personal experience with Allegra.

I have taken for 3 months. I am 43 years old. Forgot that last year my legs ached after taking Allegra, it wasn't until yesterday that I remembered that this same thing happened last year. I stopped Allegra 3 days ago and my aches are slowly starting to go away. My insurance denied Zyrtec. I don't know if they are the same, but I would never take Allegra again.

Side Effects :
Lower leg pain from the back of my knee to my ankle. Both legs ached and felt very stiff.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Anne Gallagher

Allegra Prescription Information

5:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home