Thursday, December 05, 2019

Biden boasting about his IQ again? Go back to April 3, 1987 in Claremont, New Hampshire

Joe Biden had a testy exchange with a voter in New Hampton, Iowa on 5 December 2019.
Joe Biden Challenges Iowa Man to a Push-Up Contest During Heated Exchange , including the text "You're too old to vote for me." See also Bloomberg: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2019-12-05/biden-calls-iowa-man-damn-liar-issues-push-up-challenge-video

NBC noted: Biden then directed the man's attention to the questions about his age, challenging him to do pushups, run or take an IQ test with him. LINK: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/biden-calls-iowa-voter-who-pushed-him-ukraine-damn-liar-n1096646

Local TV station WHO recounted the exchange in the following way:


After the man pushed back again, Biden replied, "You said I set up my son to work for an oil company, isn't that what you said? Get your words straight, Jack!"

The man, 83, also challenged Biden on his age, saying, "You're damn near as old as I am. You're too old. I'm 83 and I know damn well I don't have the mental faculties I did when I was 30 years old."

Biden replied by challenging the man to do push-ups or take an IQ test with him: "If you want to take my shape, let's do push-ups together, let's run, let's do whatever you want to do. Let's take an IQ test."

The terse exchange ended with the man saying he wouldn't vote for Biden, who replied that he knew he wouldn't. Biden called the voter "too old" to vote for him.

"Well, I knew you weren't, man. You think I thought you'd stand up and vote for me. You're too old to vote for me," said Biden.



link: https://whotv.com/2019/12/05/youre-a-damn-liar-heated-exchange-at-biden-iowa-campaign-event-leads-to-push-up-challenge/

[As one point, the 83 year old mentioned a gas company, not an "oil" company: The man accused Biden of sending his "son over there, to get a job and work for a gas company, that he had no experience with gas, nothing."]

Now, go back over 30 years to April 3, 1987 in Claremont, NH: in response to a question about his law school record from a man identified only as "Frank." Mr. Biden looked at his questioner and said: "I think I have a much higher I.Q. than you do."

See IPBiz post:
The "crass edge"?

Also

Went to a garden party: does Joe Biden hide in your shoes?

Will there be a new hat inscribed "Too old to vote for Joe"?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home